Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: How Do You Get Your SIP?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member SIPFAN_2's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 1999
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I get my SIP via Westfield Comics .I'd be interested in how everyone else gets there SIP.
    JD

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Mibbitmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2000
    Posts
    291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    At the comics shop at the mall.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Thrasymachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2001
    Posts
    232
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    At the store, except for #25, which I got from Terry the last time he was at Wizard World.

    Deo volente, Magiae adero.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member AKgal12's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 1999
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    In my pull box at Amazing Fantasy, the comic shop closest to my house. I actually acquired some of my missing issues (first prints, second volume) from Alaskan comic book stores though... =0) Which is quite a whiles from where I live in Virginia.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Oz's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 1999
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    from a store on the other side of town called Comic Warehouse, the best damn comic store in the 505. smile

  6. #6
    Inactive Member GaMookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 1st, 2002
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    http://www.keithsneatstuff.com

    ------------------
    ?Whoomp! ?Dond? Esta?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Lyric054's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 1st, 2001
    Posts
    50
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    For currant issues I go to Comic Depot in Fremont. For back issues I have gone to what used to be Clay's Comic in Hayward, (SiP art from one of the employees was published in an issue) Lee's in Mountain View or Comic Relief on Berkley. Those are the only three places I have found that carry SiP. I have also orded from the SiP store here and, of course eBay.
    I think I enjoy searching for SiP as much I do reading each new issue. I am waiting for Paradise Too #2, patiently!!!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member fallingstarre's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2001
    Posts
    49
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    My edition gets dropped off at my door every six weeks by a cat. She dropped off # 43 last week (even more twists than #42). wink

    ------------------
    A little learning is a dangerous thing; Drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring: There shallow draughts intoxicate the brain, And drinking largely sobers us again. -Alexander Pope

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Mibbitmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2000
    Posts
    291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    So THAT'S what the cat from Early Edition has been doing since those dorks at CBS cancelled the show! biggrin (a mad for CBS)

    ------------------
    Hey, a signature! Cool!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member fallingstarre's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2001
    Posts
    49
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Ah well, at least we have the reruns to keep us warm. Now if the cat would only drop a few of the cast members around my doorstep. smile

    ------------------
    A little learning is a dangerous thing; Drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring: There shallow draughts intoxicate the brain, And drinking largely sobers us again. -Alexander Pope

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •